8/10/22 String Art with Alana Tantlinger of Stringin' Along Wood Works
Join our newest instructor, Alana Tantlinger, on Wednesday, Aug. 10th from 5:30-8:30 pm as we stain/paint, hammer, and string a beautiful string art board!!
Select either the Dragonfly, Lemonade or Succulent design when registering along with your choice of paint/stain color and string colors. Add vinyl words for an additional $5. Hanging hardware is included.
- The Dragonfly Board is pictured with Light Brown stain and measures 10" x 12".
- The Lemonade Board is pictured with Light Brown stain and measures 10" x 12".
- The Succulent Board is pictured with Medium Brown stain and measures 10" x 12".
Stain colors available: Light Brown, Medium Brown, Black Cherry, Weathered Gray
Paint colors available: All paint colors available, just type in your desired color. Feel free to bring your own special color as well.
The all inclusive price of $49 includes all supplies and instruction for samples as shown. Please bring your own hammer and wear appropriate clothing for staining/painting as clothing may be spattered!
Alana will be in contact with you prior to the class date to confirm your choices.
When registering for more than 1 seat, make all color selections for the first seat and add it to the cart before making all the selections for the second seat and so on.
Other Important Information:
- Registration allows for 1 person per class. Only those who register may participate.
- Aprons are not provided. You may bring your own if you wish.
- Class starts promptly, so be sure to arrive on time.
- Registrations are non-refundable.
At ARTworks Vass, we encourage you to bring your artful heart along with nibbles and sips to make your experience more joyful.
Register online here or call us at 910-245-4129 to save your space in class.
If you'd like to schedule this class for your group of 6 or more at an alternative date and time, please email info@ARTworksVass.com or call 910-245-4129 for more information.